Sunday, 8 February 2015

Face Care Routine - Olay







Hiiii, so my facial routine uses practically only Olay products, but I think they're really great and I would most definitely recommend them!
Christmas was a long time ago but for one of the gifts I got from my beloved mother, was the Olay Regenerist advanced cleansing system. Sadly I threw away the packaging for this product, but inside the packaging includes the brush head (which is super soft), the skin perfecting cleanser (20ml), two AA batteries and the facial cleansing device (as shown in the pictures above). 

When the day is over and I'm getting ready for bed, I wipe the make up I had on that day with some make up wipes. My daily make up usually just consists of mascara and BB cream (sometimes foundation), so I don't really need that much cleaning of my face. But either way I like my face to feel fresh, so I'll wipe all that off and use the Olay essentials refreshing face wash. But every other day I'll use the Olay Regenerist cleansing system to deeply cleanse my face. Now on the packaging it says the system can be used daily but I found that in the first week of using it everyday, my skin began to flake and that was not good. I guess it was cleansing my skin a bit too deeply, so I started using it every other day to minimize this outcome. Also, everyone's always talking about how natural oils are good for your skin, so I don't want to completely rid my skin of these good natural oils!
After cleansing my face for about 60 seconds, I wash off the skin perfecting cleanser from my face and the brush and finish with my favourite moisturiser. I use the Olay essentials beauty fluid because it's not oily and moisturises my face very well!
If you're interested in buying these products then you can find them in high street stores such as Superdrug and Boots:) [Both stores have offers!]

So that's basically my face routine, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 
Thank You for reading. 

-E

4 comments:

  1. I've always wondered if those facial cleansing machines work. I might have to pick one up and finally give it a try. Nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased buy Olay products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/olay/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to try out the Olay products... Love your blog looks super cute!!!
    Eternal D.
    http://theguiltygalaxy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete